- An application to NKU's graduate program.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- A one- to two-page statement describing how you became interested in IO psychology, areas of interest, the specific skills you want to develop through the program, and how a degree in IO psychology is related to your career goals and aspirations.
- Three reference letters from individuals who have known you in academic settings or supervised your work that comment on your potential to successfully complete a graduate program.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for the verbal, quantitative, and writing components of the GRE General Test. The Psychology Subject Test is not required.
- Nine semester hours of psychology courses and one statistics course with a grade of B or above. Courses other than psychology may satisfy the requirement, at the program's discretion. Applicants may complete the required courses as a non-degree-seeking student prior to beginning the program.
- A current resume showing work experience, volunteer efforts, group activities, organizational membership and academic achievements.
If you hold a bachelor's degree, but are missing some admission documents, you may be considered for admission in a provisional status as space allows.
For more information about graduate studies at NKU, visit the website at http://gradschool.nku.edu/ProspectiveStudents.html