1. In Canvas, navigate to the assignment in your course. The first time you do this, you will be prompted to agree to Turnitin’s terms and conditions.
2. On the Assignment Dashboard, click Upload Submission.
3. Click Select a file to upload, then navigate to your paper. Your instructor may have restricted which file types can be submitted.
4. You can then preview your submission. When you are ready to submit your assignment, click Accept Submission & Save.
5. Depending on your professor’s settings you may be able to view an originality report immediately. You may also be able to edit your submission and re-upload it.