FY17 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017)
- Fall 2016 Semester – Prepare for piloting LMS products. Identify faculty, prepare training and support.
- Spring 2017 Semester - Pilot Blackboard Ultra and Canvas. Get feedback, share experiences, and make a recommendation on product.
- Summer 2017 – Conversion of early adopter courses, prepare/deliver training, enhance support.
FY18 (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018)
- Fall 2017 Semester – Ramp Up semester with early adopters and a portion of faculty interested in making conversion to new product. Conversion of additional courses. Deliver training.
- Spring 2018 Semester – Continue ramp up to new product by bringing additional faculty over to new system. Convert remaining courses. Deliver training.
- Summer 2018 – Full conversion to new LMS product. Deliver training.
FY 19 (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
Fall 2018– Move forward with new LMS as our standard tool.