NKU’s Commencement for August and December 2021 graduates is Saturday, December 18, 2021
We are making plans for in-person ceremonies for you and your families in BB&T Arena this December. We also, however, have all learned how situations can evolve in this pandemic world, so NKU will continue to monitor conditions in order to present a safe celebration.
We hope to be able to announce details for graduates and guests in the coming weeks. We will share updates via your NKU email address, as well as on the commencement website: www.nku.edu/commencement.
In the meantime, here are some commencement resources and deadlines:
- Undergraduate and master’s regalia will be available for purchase in person at the NKU Bookstore starting on October 5, 2021. You can purchase in person any time during regular Bookstore hours up through December 17.
- Undergraduate and master’s regalia can also be purchased online at the Herff Jones website, herff.ly/nku, starting October 5. Please allow four weeks for delivery of online orders.
- Please note the return policy for undergraduate and master’s regalia:
- To return to the Bookstore, items must be unused and in the original packaging with a receipt. All returns must be received no later than December 17, 2021.
- To return online orders, items must be unused and in the original packaging. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Doctoral regalia is unique to the program and must be specially ordered. Doctoral graduates should have received ordering information directly from their program. Please note custom tailored premium doctoral regalia orders must be submitted by October 18 in order to be received by December 18, and that no doctoral regalia orders are eligible for returns or refunds.
- Announcements, diploma frames, and class rings will also be available starting October 5. These items may be ordered on the Herff Jones website, herff.ly/nku, and diploma frames may also be purchased in the Bookstore. Please allow 3-4 weeks for announcement delivery after placing your order.
We will be keeping an eye on the situation and hope to announce more details for graduates and guests in the coming weeks. Please continue to monitor www.nku.edu/commencement for updates as they become available.
We are incredibly proud of all you have accomplished, and we look forward to celebrating with you!
With best regards,
Director of Special Events
Assistant Director of Special Events