Student Presentation Awards of up to $500 each are available to each student for dissemination of original student research or creative accomplishments.
This is a common application that also includes the Honors College. Students who submit an application will be considered for any funding they qualify for during the review process.
- Any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at Northern Kentucky University. If a student graduates (or plans to graduate) prior to the travel date they will not be eligible for funding.
- Applying student being the lead presenter(s) and primary author(s).
- Project being presented must have been completed while a student at NKU.
- Students may receive up to $500 in travel funds during the course of the fiscal year through ISRCA.
- Application must be completed by the student.
- One student per application.
- Presentation awards are reviewed and accepted on a ongoing basis. Make sure to submit your applications early.
- Funds may only be applied to presentation related expenses including airfare, mileage, lodging, parking, and registration fees. Research related fees are not eligible.
- For students requesting funds to present a project, the student agrees to follow all University rules and regulations related to student travel. Funds allowable by University regulations will only be reimbursed after completion of trip with proper documentation. Students may want to familiarize themselves with student travel regulations established by the Comptroller’s Office at https://inside.nku.edu/comptroller/travel/student.html.
- Award funds are discretionary and based on availability of funds.
- Students will still need to submit the appropriate department level travel forms with authorization from their department chair in advance of travel.