Skip to main content

Clinicians are available to work with staff and faculty about concerns regarding a student. If you would like to consult with a clinician about a student call 859-572-5650. Clinicians are available to work with university departments, organizations, or other groups in understanding more about interpersonal relations, group processes, college student development, and other psychological issues.

If you are a faculty or staff member and are concerned about a specific situation or student, follow the link to Referral Guide for Faculty/Staff.

We also have information available about mental health resources in the community including emergency rooms.


Students of Concern Reports can be submitted to the Student Conduct, Rights, and Advocacy office.