HEALTH SERVICES INFORMATION
The Health Services office is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurses (RNs).
- The Health Office is open 8:30 a.m- 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday the office is open 9:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (CLOSED on NKU holidays).
- NKU students, faculty and staff are eligible to use the Health Office services.
- RN services are available on a walk-in, first come, first served basis for students, staff and faculty.
- Walk-in patients are NOT accepted after 4:00 p.m. daily.
- Nurse Practitioner services are by appointment only.
- Appointments can be made in person or by phone by calling 859-572-5650.
- The Health Office is located in the University Center, Suite 440.
- Our fax number is 859-572-5615.
- The Health Office accepts most major health insurance programs or there are low out of pocket fees for those who choose to pay out of pocket or for those without insurance.
- The Health Office does NOT accept Medicaid insurance plans.
All services are confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone without your permission.