NURSE PRACTITIONER SERVICES
- Nurse Practitioner visits will involve a fee for service, or they can be billed to your health insurance. Click here for a list of fees.
- The nurse practitioner is in network with most major health insurance programs. Insurance co-payments are due at the time of the visit.
- Medicaid/Medicare is NOT accepted.
- The following services are available by appointment only for NKU students, faculty and staff.
Nurse Practitioner Services include (but not limited to):
- Physical exams
- Woman's Health exams
- Lab testing- urine and blood specimen collection and sent to Quest labs
- Sexually Transmitted Illness (STI) testing and treatment (including low out of pocket fees if not wanting to use your health insurance)
- Birth Control consultation and prescriptions
- Diagnosis and Treatment of acute or chronic illnesses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of injuries
- Referrals for radiology procedures or physical therapy
- Wart Treatments
- Providing prescriptions
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
- DOT/CDL Physicals
- Travel Evaluations
- Allergy shots
See Allergy Immunotherapy Information and Consent (pdf)
See Physician Referral Agreement for Allergy Injections (pdf)
The Nurse Practitioner clinic hours vary. Please call 859-572-5650 for appointments.
The Nurse Practitioner cannot write prescriptions for ADHD medications.