Olúgbémiga T. “Olú” Ekúndayò, MD, MPH, DrPH.
Chair, Department of Allied Health, Program Director Master of Health Science
Dr. Ekúndayò is responsible for the daily and strategic operations of the Department of Allied Health.
He is a physician, and a social and behavioral interventional epidemiologist. He has experience in non-communicable diseases, health seeking behavior, healthfulness and wellbeing, community resiliency and empowerment, community engagement, mixed methods and interventional action research, planning and evaluation.
He recently joined the team at the College of Health Professions in NKU
· Community Prevention and Interventional Research
· Community Engaged Participatory Action Research
· Community Resiliency
· Ecological and Social Determinants of Health,
Healthfulness and Well-Being
· Health Disparities and Health Equity
· Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
· Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
· Natural Experiment, and Interventional Research in
Resource Poor Settings
· Mixed Methods
· Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
· Rapid Assessment, Response and Evaluation