Olúgbémiga T. “Olú” Ekúndayò, MD, MPH, DrPH.
Program Director Master of Health Science
Dr. Ekúndayò is a physician, and a social and behavioral interventional epidemiologist. He has experience in non-communicable diseases, health seeking behavior, healthfulness and wellbeing, community resiliency and empowerment, community engagement, mixed methods and interventional action research, planning and evaluation.
· Community Prevention and Interventional Research
· Community Engaged Participatory Action Research
· Community Resiliency
· Ecological and Social Determinants of Health,
Healthfulness and Well-Being
· Health Disparities and Health Equity
· Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
· Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
· Natural Experiment, and Interventional Research in
Resource Poor Settings
· Mixed Methods
· Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
· Rapid Assessment, Response and Evaluation