Informatics students receive college credit for work experience with co-ops and internships.
They contextualize course learning in the real world. Students will work with an employer and a faculty member to match the job description to individual learning objectives that support major/minor program learning goals.
- How do I find an internship or co-op?
- Am I eligible to earn educational credit for an internship or co-op?
- Visit the department site linked below to see what is required for your program.
- Visit Career Services to find out more about CEP 300: Co-op.
- How do I register for an internship class?
- You will need to:
- Secure an experience.
- Report the co-op/internship information on HireNKU.
- Rebecca Hamm will issue a permit for you to enroll in the class.
- Visit the department site linked on the left navigation panel to see what is required for your specific program.
- If you are seeking to enroll in CEP 300: Co-op credit you will work with Career Services for course registration.
- What's next?
- Complete the requirements your faculty member lays out in the course syllabus.
- Represent yourself and NKU at the highest level and have a great experience!