As I shared at the Fall Convocation, I intend to spend the next several months listening and learning from those who know Northern Kentucky University so well – our faculty, staff, students, alumni and community partners.
As part of my learning, I have developed the following series of questions. I would be grateful if you would please take a few minutes to respond to these questions with your thoughts and suggestions.
1. What are you most proud of about NKU?
2. What are the distinctive attributes of our university?
3. What are the most important issues or concerns that you have about our future?
4. What are the opportunities that we should take advantage of?
5. What advice do you have for me as the new president of NKU?
I have created a special email account (email@example.com) to receive your response. You can also simply reply to this message. Your feedback will come directly to me.
Thank you for taking the time to help me learn more about NKU. I am grateful for the opportunity to lead this special university, and I look forward with enthusiasm and optimism to our work together.
Geoffrey S. Mearns