1. Membership and chairmanship of standing committees is restricted to Senators and Justices.
i. All chairperson positions shall be semester terms.
2. Ad hoc subcommittee chairpersons and committee members may be any member of the student body in good standing.
3. All standing committees shall be required to have at least two (2) members.
4. Committee meeting shall be announced at least three (3) days in advance of the meeting.
5. Members of the committee shall be required to attend all scheduled committee meetings.
6. Absences must be reported to the committee chairman at least one (1) day prior to the scheduled meeting.
1. The chairperson shall retain final authority over the committee, and shall be responsible for the actions of the committee.
i. Committee members shall be responsible for all assignments given to them by the committee chairperson.
2. The chairperson shall be responsible for reporting to the Vice President and the SGA on the actions of the committee.
3. The chairperson shall be the repository of all working documents of the committee and shall be responsible for submitting those documents for review.