1. Pants: Skirts or slacks (within reasonable color); no denim jeans.
i. Any item of clothing three (3) inches above the knee is inappropriate.
2. Shoes: Non-athletic shoes, no flip-flops.
3. Tops: No spaghetti straps, no strapless shirts, no shirts with slogans or graphic art*, no t-shirts (including SGA-sponsored t-shirts) **.
4. No excessive jewelry
5. No hats
1. Pants: Slacks (within reasonable color); no denim jeans; no shorts.
i. A belt is required
2. Shoes: Non-athletic shoes only; no flip-flops; no open-toed shoes
3. Tops: Collared shirts, sweaters, no shirts with slogans or graphic art*, no t-shirts (including SGA-sponsored t-shirts) **.
4. No hats
5. No excessive jewelry
*with an exception for SGA apparel within guidelines
**Excluding meetings predetermined by the Senate as “casual meetings”
1. Any person in non-business attire shall be dismissed from the meeting with an unexcused absence.
2. Any Senator has the authority to report violations to any elected officer.
3. The President has final say in any disputes concerning definition of “business casual”.