These forms must be completed for any university records and information destruction or permanent records transfer. Only open records may be transferred to the University Archives.

Records Destruction

Records Destruction Certificate

The University Records Officer's approval is required before any employee, administrator, faculty or staff, destroy university records or information.

Records Transfer

Permanent Records Transfer Request

Transfer approval from the Records and Information Manager or University Archivist must be received prior to physical transfer.