Are you interested in becoming an LGBTQ Student Ambassador? Email email@example.com for more information!
Jarett Lopez, Lead LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; President, Student Government Association; firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabel Sleczkowski, Lead LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; President, Lavender Society
Kaetlyn Dyer, LGBTQ P&S Education Ambassador; Dyerk3@nku.edu
Mer Read, LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; President, Common Ground; Readm1@nku.edu
Anna Burt, LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; Vice-President, Common Ground; email@example.com
Liam Smalling, LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; President, The Gender Initiative (TGI); Smallingl1@nku.edu
Quinn James, LGBTQ P&S Ambassador; Jamesq1@nku.edu
Ray Archer, President, Friends of Dorothy; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Ambassador Program aids the Office of LGBTQ P & S with the development of programs and initiatives intended to better the campus climate for LGBTQA students, faculty, and staff. A successful LGBTQA Student Ambassador will:
· Carry out the mission of the LGBTQ Programs & Service office and the Center for Student Inclusiveness.
· Serve as a representative of LGBTQ P&S and CSI.
· Serve as a point of contact for those visiting the LGBTQ P & S office.
· Maintain regular office hours in the Center for Student Inclusiveness.
· Work on campus climate initiatives in tandem with LGBTQ P & S staff.
· Develop leadership through programming and collaborative endeavors, including planning and supporting various events throughout the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
· Assist in creating and supporting programming for LGBTQ History Month and LGBTQ Pride Week.
· Assist with Social Media and LGBTQ P & S website updates.
· Co-facilitate Allied Zone trainings, Trans Ally Trainings, and Speak Out Panels as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be an undergraduate student and have completed at least 1 year at NKU.
· Demonstrated interest and knowledge of LGBTQA issues.
· Outstanding communication, leadership, and active listening skills.
· Passion and motivation for improving campus climate for LGBTQA individuals.
· Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Responsible to: Director of LGBTQ Programs & Services
Interested in being an LGBTQ Ambassador? Email email@example.com for more information!