1. Log in to the Accommodate student portal with your NKU username and password.
2. Click the “Testing Room” tab located on the left side of the screen.
3. This “Alternative Testing Rooms” page shows your future testing appointment requests. To make a new request, click “New Booking Request” at the bottom of the page.
4. Select the course that you have an exam in from the course drop down menu. Limit the date range for your desired testing appointment to the day in question. Select “Check Availability” at the bottom of the page.
5. Available times will populate on the right side of the screen. Click the “UC 101” link next to the appropriate time.
Important: Whenever possible, students are expected to take their exams at the same time and date as the rest of the class. If you encounter a scheduling issue, or if the exam’s time is outside of Testing Services’ business hours (8:00AM start – 4:30PM offices close and exams must be turned in), you must work with your professors to develop an alternative plan. If you are in need of late testing (testing that runs past 4:30 pm), please keep in mind the following information:
6. A pop-up box will appear. Fill in the necessary fields, including any notes about what you might need while testing, such as computer access for online exams.
7. Review the information you have provided. Once you’re sure it is accurate, click “Submit Request” at the bottom of the form.
8. You will see your newest booking in the “Pending” section. Your request will automatically be sent to your professor for approval. You will receive an email notification when it is approved or denied. If you do not receive email confirmation, please follow up with your professor regarding exam planning as needed. Once approved, your request will show in the “Approved” section.
You can always come back to the Testing Room page to check the status of your appointments, as well as cancel or schedule new exams.
A video walking you through the above instructions is also available.
For questions, please contact Testing Services at 859-572-6373 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.