Skip to main content

Applying for KTAP


When applying for KTAP, it is helpful to know what you will need when you apply. This list is comprised of items that have been required in the past. If you have any questions or concerns as you apply, please contact the Parents Attending College office for support and assistance.

What you will need when you apply:

  • Birth Certificate of all household members (unless members were born in KY);
  • Social Security card for self;
  • Social Security card for child(ren);
  • Proof of Residency (driver's licence or other document);
  • Verification of household composition and Absence of non-custodial parent (have 2 non-relatives write and sign a statement of who lives in your household);
  • Proof of income (pay stubs for past 2 months);
  • Checking/saving account statements;
  • Class Schedule (print from myNKU);
  • Tuition and fees statement (print from myNKU);
  • Financial Aid Award Statement (print from myNKU); and,
  • Estimated cost of attendance (pick up from Financial Aid Office or OneStop Office in the Administrative Center).

Once you have collected all necessary items, you can take them to the corresponding DCBS office, based on your county of residence:

Boone County
Victory Centre
8311 US Hwy. 42, 1st Floor
Florence, KY 41042
(855) 306-8959
Campbell County
Watertower Square, 4th Floor
601 Washington Ave.
Newport, KY 41071
(855) 306-8959
Gallatin County
P.O. Box 875
100 West Market Street
Warsaw, KY 41095
(855) 366-8959
Grant County
120 North Main Street
Williamstown, KY 41097
(855) 306-8959
Kenton County
130 W. 43rd Street
Covington, KY 41015
(855) 306-8959
Pendleton County
500 Market Street
Falmouth, KY 41040
(855) 306-8959