Skip to main content

If you are a student who is experiencing a hardship (such as a family emergency, personal illness or other difficult situation) and needs assistance, please reach out to our office.   We will connect you with resources to provide support and assistance.

Some resources, not all, are listed below.  You can contact Student Conduct, Rights, and Advocacy directly at (859) 572-5147, by email at , or submit a report to discuss your needs.