Ready to take the proctored placement test?
First, do the following:
- Create an account on ProctorU
- Sign-up for a proctored testing time at least 72 hours in advance. The proctored exam can be taken from any location using a computer with a webcam. The placement test is not completed at Testing Services.
- Pay, via credit card, the $10 proctoring charge
On the day of your placement exam, you will need:
- access to a computer with a high-speed Internet connection & a webcam (note: Chromebooks and tablets cannot be used)
- a clear work area
- a photo I.D. to verify your identity
- 3 pieces of scratch paper and a pencil
For more details on what to expect, see the following video: