Resolve to Be Smoke-Free in the New Year
Get Practical Support and Encouragement to Help You Quit
Just in Time for Heart Health Month!
Have you made the resolution to quit smoking in 2018? Did you know that only 5% of smokers quit without any type of assistance?
You don't have to do it alone. Join the Fresh Start group tobacco cessation program.
- FREE to all faculty, staff and students.
- UPDATE: Meets every Monday in February: 5, 12, 19 and 26 from 12-1pm, SU 105.
- Provides guided counseling, support and encouragement from certified Fresh Start Facilitator, Respiratory Therapist and NKU Faculty Debbie Patten.
- Topics include understanding the addiction, planning to quit, coping mechanisms for cravings and dealing with withdraw.
- Participants will receive free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Registration required.