Norse Alert: Due to severe winter weather, the Northern Kentucky University will be closed on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, with only virtual operations. Faculty and staff should report remotely. nku.edu/weather-alert
To schedule an appointment with UCAP staff, use the NKU Navigate system. Follow the instructions below.
To access Navigate,
1. Log Into MyNKU
2. Click on Student Self-Service tab
3. Click on NKU Navigate (SSC)
2. Click on the blue button
3. Under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule"
Select Student Support
4. Under "Pick a service category"
5. Under "Pick a service for your appointment"
Select what you service you want to receive from the UCAP staff member
6. Click Next
7. Under "Location"
Pick a staff member or leave it blank
8. Click Next
9. Pick a MORNING or AFTERNOON that is BLUE and then pick a time
10. Click Next
11. Look over the appointment details to make sure they are accurate
12. Click Confirm Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL NOT BE SAVED UNTIL YOU HIT "CONFIRM APPOINTMENT."
Information is collected automatically by NKU as part of the software operation of our website. This data is not personally identifiable information. NKU uses this information for internal purposes, such as marketing and seeing what pages are most frequently visited. Click "Accept" to continue to use NKU website(s), and consent to our collection of cookies. For more information please see NKU's Web Privacy Statement.