NKU Grant County Center

20yearbanner

"20 for 20" Student Scholarship

Don't let their Flame go Out!

Grant County Center History

A group of Grant County community members came together in 1997 to plan what would become NKU Grant County. This group petitioned Northern Kentucky University requesting an extended campus be located here in Grant County.  The boundaries of Norse Nation were about to expand. 

NKU Grant County's grand opening took place on October 7, 1998. The first campus was located in a daycare center in Williamstown, Ky.  Within a few years, it was relocated in the basement of a church located right next to the daycare. In August 2004, after many donations and much community support, the NKU Grant County Center moved to its present location at 390 N Main Street, which is the old city building in Williamstown.

NKU Grant County Center has provided classes to students all over Northern Kentucky.  Some students come here for the small class size, while others prefer to begin their collegiate career close to home.  “At the NKU Grant County, classes are small, the services are outstanding, and the staff is supportive.” Either way, our students save time and money through the convenient location, reduced tuition, and free parking.

 

Grant County offers access to Northern Kentucky University's programs through small class sizes that are close to home.

 

cq-text-component-placeholder

NKU Grant County, classes are small, the services are outstanding, and the staff is supportive. Our students are here for a variety of reasons:

  • To continue their education in a smaller environment
  • To start their college careers in their hometowns, close to family and friends
  • To take advantage of dual-credit courses while still enrolled in high school
  • To save time and money through the convenient location and free parking

NKU Grant County is dedicated to increasing access to education for the residents of Grant, Gallatin, Owen, Southern Boone, Southern Kenton and Pendleton counties, as well as the surrounding areas.

For more information, contact us at (859) 824-3600 or e-mail us at grantcounty@nku.edu.

Norse Rates Students save $$ shopping local by using NKU Grant County student ID

Northern Kentucky University Grant County

390 N Main Street

Williamstown, KY  41097

859-824-3600

email: grantcounty@nku.edu

The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadersip is about leading, directing and motivating people in various organizations, and it was specifically designed to accommodate prior credit.

This versatile degree can prepare you for a management position in a variety of industry sectors. 

Interested in a two-year degree option?  We also offer an Associate's Degree in Integrative Studies (AAIS).

90% of the classes for the AAIS can be taken at the NKU Grant County Center and the remaining 10% can be taken online.

The AAIS can serve as a stepping stone toward a bachelor's degree or it may help you qualify for the promotion you've been seeking.