The My Info sub-tab under Student Self-Service provides access to review student addresses on file, as well as links to forms and procedures to submit changes to addresses, names and social security numbers.

Change Address - Submit a change to your mailing address.

+ Change Address: Video Tutorial
+ Change Address: Instructions

The My Records sub-tab provides access to a student's own academic records.

My Records Video Tutorial

My Advisors - View a listing of advisors assigned to you for your degree program(s).

Holds - View a listing of any holds applied to your record; some holds prevent you from registering for courses until the conditions for removal are met.

Degree Requirement Catalog - View the catalog of record for your degree program(s).

Degree Audit - Determine how your course work has been applied to your degree program(s), or how it may apply to a program in which you are interested if you are newly admitted, non-degree, or considering a program change.

Degree Audit Instructions (current students)

Transfer Credit - View credit that you have received for course work done at other institutions.

Grades - View your mid-term or final grades for a selected academic period.

Unofficial Transcript - View a PDF document showing your unofficial transcript of coursework.

Offical Transcript - Access a link to request an offical transcript of your coursework.

Enrollment Verification - Obtain proof of your enrollment through the National Student Clearinghouse to be provided to health insurers or other requesting companies.