HireNKU is NKU's centralized online employment database. Thank you for encouraging students to utilize HireNKU to conduct their co-op/internship and post-graduation job searches. Students should log in HERE to complete their profiles, upload their resumes, start exploring job opportunities, sign-up for on-campus interviews, and research more than 4,000 employers.
Students see faculty and staff as a helpful resource for many other aspects of their career development process, so we encourage you to review some of our other resources:
- Resume/Cover Letter Resources, click HERE
- InterviewStream (online practice interview software)
- Going Global (Career Guides for 40 countries, 47 USA Cities, and 29 Global Cities)
Please encourage students to use HireNKU. Employers post positions daily. Please contact us if you would like to review HireNKU yourself.
HireNKU - Faculty/Staff Highlights
1. Saves Time
- Stores students’ resumes in one place that is easily accessible by employers.
- Employers are initially screened by Career Services staff before access is granted.
- Employers can post co-op, internship, and full-time positions for free, across multiple majors/colleges.
- Employers can email students about opportunities and invite them to apply.
- Faculty and staff can easily refer employers to one location.
2. Higher Return on Investment
- Students can view co-op, internship, and full-time positions.
- Students are encouraged to participate in on-campus interviews resulting in more internships and co-ops.
- Easier tracking – Career Services can tell you who is using the system, how often and the results of usage.
- Employers who have traditionally recruited in limited majors/programs are invited to career fairs and to recruit from additional majors/programs.
- A centralized database can provide contact information for employer contacts who may be available for classroom presentations, service learning, research needs, and more.
- Company contacts can indicate whether they are NKU alumni.
- Search for positions and industries for your classroom or research needs.
4. Faculty/Staff Account
- Because HireNKU contains confidential student and employer data, accounts are not automatically created for all faculty and staff.
- We are happy to provide you with a faculty/staff account to HireNKU upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account. Please include your NKU email address, your college/division, and your main purpose for wanting an account.
- Already have an account? Find login information HERE.