What: A one-stop shop for all your graduation needs
When: March 1 -2, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: NKU Bookstore in the University Center
Grad Fair is a convenient, all-in-one event that provides you with everything you need for graduation.
• Stop by Grad Fair for a chance to WIN your regalia (cap and gown) or a diploma frame. A few lucky soon-to-be grads will be randomly selected at check in each day.
• Purchase caps and gowns starting at Grad Fair. Regalia is sold at the NKU Bookstore through May 6, but shop early for the best selection of sizes.
• Order graduation announcements and/or class rings with help from Herff Jones representatives.
• Confirm the spelling of your name and check your address with the Registrar. Verify how your name will appear on your diploma, which will be mailed to you after the ceremony.
• Pick up your University honors cords. Qualifying bachelor and associate degree candidates can pick up honors cords to be worn at commencement.
• Sit for graduation or professional portraits. A professional photographer from GradImages will be available to take cap and gown or business portraits with no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase proofs. No appointment necessary.
• Chance to win one of three NKU Alumni Association gift baskets ... and much more!
Attendance at Grad Fair is not mandatory for graduates.