What: A one-stop shop for all your graduation needs
When: October 10 - October 11, 10 AM - 4 PM
Where: NKU Bookstore in the University Center
August and December 2023 graduates are invited to attend Grad Fair.
Grad Fair is a convenient, all-in-one event that provides you with everything
you need for graduation!
• Stop by Grad Fair for a chance to WIN your regalia (cap and gown) or a diploma frame. A few lucky soon-to-be grads will be randomly selected at check in each day.
• Purchase caps and gowns starting at Grad Fair. Regalia is sold at the NKU Bookstore through December 15, but shop early for the best selection of sizes. Special pricing is only available during Grad Fair.
• Order graduation announcements and/or class rings with help from Herff Jones representatives.
• Confirm the spelling of your name and check your address with the Registrar. Verify how your name will appear on your diploma, which will be mailed to you after the ceremony.
• Undergraduates: Pick up your University honors cords. Qualifying bachelor and associate degree candidates, graduates with a GPA of 3.50 or higher, can pick up university honors cords to be worn at commencement. Master degrees do not qualify for honor cords.
• Sit for graduation or professional portraits. A professional photographer from GradImages will be available to take cap and gown or business portraits with no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase proofs. No appointment necessary. For questions on pricing and ordering photos please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Speak with representatives from Career Services and Graduate Education. Get advice and brochures from each department.
• Chance to win one of three NKU Alumni Association gift baskets ... and much more!
Attendance at Grad Fair is not mandatory for graduates.