The Budget Office Mission
The primary mission of the Budget Office is to prepare, communicate and execute the university's two-year budget as well as the Commonwealth of Kentucky's biennial budget. We are committed to:
- Serving as a leading supplier of accurate, timely, and meaningful budget and financial information to the management of the university in order to support optimal resource allocation and decision-making.
- Providing thorough expertise in fiscal policy, practice, analysis, and management in order to provide the highest quality of fiscal counsel to the campus.
- Administering the university's annual budget process effectively and cooperatively ensuring an efficient allocation of resources aligned with the university's strategic plan.
- Being responsive in meeting the continuously changing needs of a dynamic university environment and to external agencies.
- Performing all responsibilities with utmost integrity and objectivity.