University policy establishes completion of the Senior Survey as a bachelor's degree graduation requirement. The survey is administered online via NKU email every second or third week of each semester to all qualifying students. Survey questions cover student experiences with faculty, learning activities, academic support services, student life services, and administrative services.
1. Completion of the senior survey is an NKU bachelor's degree graduation requirement.
2. The survey is administered on-line; there is no paper version.
3. Eligibility depends on graduation registration. If you have not registered to graduate, you will not be eligible for the survey.
4. E-mail notifications are sent to students who have become eligible to take the senior survey. These emails are sent during the semester in which you graduate or finish your degree. Students who have not been sent an e-mail notification are not eligible to take the survey.
5. Assessment holds are placed on the accounts of all students who become eligible to take the senior survey. The assessment hold will be removed from the students' account by the day of graduation or at the end of the summer term for those completing their degree in the summer. The assessment hold has no effect on any aspect of student records and registration. An assessment hold does not prevent the student from registering for classes or requesting official transcripts.
Who to Contact if You Have Questions
Please contact the Office of Institutional Research at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the survey.