Folder 1 - Genealogical Sources
- Types of Revolutionary War records
- The National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections instructions
- Military service and pension records
- Passenger lists
- Native American Genealogical Research
- "Where Haven't You Looked?"
- Rose Family Association membership form
- Rose Courthouse Reports
- Rose Revolutionary War pension files
- List of Genealogical lectures
- National Archives census information
- Family History Library and History Centers information
- Miscellaneous membership forms
Miscellaneous genealogical notes made by Elizabeth Kirtley, along with a photocopied family tree tracing the descendants of Josiah Bice.
Rose family materials relating to a trip to Kilravock Castle, Scotland, the Rose family's ancestral home.
Rose Family Association newsletters and conference information
- Photocopy of an article entitled "The First Methodist Church in Kentucky"
- Photocopy of "The Central Methodist" newsletter, August 31, 1905
- Photocopy of "Cooperative News" newsletter, November, 1979
Burlington Baptist Church History, including photocopied minutes, membership records and various other items.
Alphabetical membership rolls for Burlington Baptist Church.
- April/June, 1983 - "Flagg Spring Baptist Church, Campbell County, Kentucky", The Kentucky Genealogist
- Summer 1981 - Photocopy of The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society (2 copies)
- Photocopy of The New Directory for Baptist Churches
- 1969 - Reprint of article, "William Hickman 1747-1830"
- Copy of Table of Contents for "Jubilee In '53, The Sesquicentennial History of the Long Run Association of Baptists"
1957-1963 - Burlington Baptist Church membership roll.
1964-1972 - Burlington Baptist Church membership roll.
January 8, 1964-December 13, 1972 - Burlington Baptist Church Minutes.
1964-1972 - Burlington Baptist Church minutes.
Photocopies of articles:
- n.d. - "Society of the Cincinnati, Queen City Wears Honored Name"
- n.d. - "Spirit of '76 I Relived"
- n.d. - "Boone County 'Tale' Becomes Fact"
- n.d. - Survey of Historic Sites in Kentucky - Boone County
- May 2, 1982 - Editorial about Piatt Castles
- n.d. - Brochures for Piatt Castles
- n.d. - List of patrons for atlas of Boone, Kenton, and Campbell counties and copies of precincts
Rouse Family Bible
New Testament belonging to William Rouse of Boone County, dated October 4, 1846. Mr. Rouse wrote his name repeatedly on the endpapers and the flyleaf.
Hedges Family Bible
New Testament, pp. 1-18 missing. Identified on pages 19 and 414 as belonging to Susan Jones, contains records of the Hedges family (births, deaths and marriages) written on both endpapers. Entries include:
Inside front cover:
- James W. Hedges, Born May 15, 1853
- Mary Addie Hedges, Born Apr 14, 1858
- Fleming D. Hedges, born Jan 31, 1879
- Lena E. Hedges, born Mar 26, 1881
- Charles Clive Hedges, born Sep 22, 1884
- Howard P. son of C. C. Hedges born Nov 13, 1912
- James W. Hedges and Addie M. Jones were Married Dec 19, 1877
Inside back cover:
- James W. Hedges Born May 15, 1853
- Mary Addie Jones Hedges Born April 14, 1858
- Fleming Dilard Hedges Born Jan 31, 1879
- Lena Edna Hedges Born Mar 26, 1881
- Charles Clive Hedges Born Sep 22, 1884
- Howard P. Hedges Born Mar 13, 1912 - son of C. C. Hedges
- Dortha Magene Hedges Born Aug 2, 1913
- James W. Hedges and Mary Addie Jones Hedges were Married Dec 19, 1877
- James W. Hedges Died Sept 5, 1919 - Age 66 years 3 months 21 days
- 26 day of November 1921 - Micah Taul Wright and Addie Hedges were married
- Micah Taul Wright died May 25, 1923 - age 70 years and two months
Franks Family Bible
New Testament with Psalms belonging to Cyrreanus Shutts, with the following records of the Franks family:
- Cyrreanus Shutts - 1885
- Lucinda Franks - Jan 28, 1870
- Ollie Franks - Dec 6, 1873
- Charlie Le Franks - June 30, 1898
- Verna Mae Franks - May 8, 1901
- Bessie Marie Franks - May 12, 1904
- Lee Ortia Franks - Feb 12, 1907
- Leroy Franks - Aug 12, 1910