Reuben Hager Bible
- This is to certify that Mr. Reuben Hager and Miss Anna J. Leathers were solemnly united by me in Holy Matrimony at Omar Kirtley's on the Twelvth (sic) day of April in the year of Our Lord One Thousnad Eight Hundred and Eighty-Seven conformably to the ordinance of God and the laws of the land. In Presence of Omar Kirtley, Milton Hager, J.W. Leathers, Jr., Robert E. Kirtley
- Reuben Hager and Anna Johnson Leathers on the 12 day of April 1887
- B.C. Kirtley and Bessie Hager on the 12 day of Dec 1908
- R.E. Kirtley and Elizabeth Jane McMullen on the 16 day of Jan. 1935
- Reuben Hager at East Bend, Boone Co. KY on the 15 day of March 1839
- Anne Johnson Leathers near Covington, KY on the 23 day of October 1854
- Omar Kirtley Hager at East Bend, Boone Co. KY on the 3 day of December 1889
- Kate Elizabeth Hager at East Bend, Boone Co. KY on the 11 day of June 1898
- William Howard Kirtley at East Bend, Boone Co. KY 6 day of July 1909
- Reuben Earl Kirtley at East Bend, Boone Co. Ky on the 24 day of July 1910
- Marie Leathers Kirtley at East Bend, Boone Co. Ky on the 12 day of Feb 1914
- Phyllis Ann Kirtley of East Bend Ky (at St. Elizabeth Hospital) March 9th 1942
- Omar Kirtley Hager departed this life March 30, 1891
- Reuben Hager departed this life April 7, 1905
- Anna J. Leathers Hager departed this life March 5th 1912
- Bessie Hager Kirtley departed this life Jan 19th 1920
- B.C. Kirtley departed this life June 9th 1935
McMullen Family Bible
This certifies that L. J. McMullen of Burlington Ky and C. C. Gulley of Union Ky. were joined together by me in the bonds of Holy Matrimony at James Pearcins on the 14 day of February in the year of our Lord 1901 in presence of Mr. and Mrs. Asa McMullen, Mr. & Mrs. Arch and Ada Rouse, J. N. Pierson, Mrs. T. L. Utz and daughter Mary. Signed Rev. T. L. Utz.
- Rosa Catherine McMullen to Franklin M. Rouse, Aug 27, 1919 by Rev. C. E. Baker
- Mary Frances McMullen to Wilbur O. Ryle Feb 22, 1928 by Rev. J. A. Miller
- Dorotha Alyne McMullen to Howard S. Ryle Dec. 26 1928 by Rev. R. F. DeMaisy
- Leslie Thomas McMullen to Loretta Hoard March 29, 1946 by Rev. Roy Johnston
- Elizabeth J. McMullen to Reuben E. Kirtley by REv. Traynor Jan. 16 1935
- Leslie L. McMullen Born Dec. 20, 1877.
- C. C. Gulley, Oct. 15, 1885.
- Rosa C. their daughter, Feb. 20, 1902.
- Mary F., Aug. 28, 1907.
- Dorotha A., July 15, 1910.
- Elizabeth Jane , Nov. 26, 1916.
- Leslie Thomas son, April 4, 1924.
- Leslie L. McMullen Died Sept. 9, 1954
Memoranda, July 28, 1900:
- Wm. McMilan, Sept. 8, 1908
- Allie Stith, Sept. 8, 1908
- This book was bought in Spring of 1907.
- Also a lock of hair, dated 1905, from the head of Mrs. Ora B. Kelly.
Green B. McMullen Bible
This Certificate that the rite of Holy Matrimony was celebrated between Green Benjamin McMullen of Boone Co. Ky and Caroline E. Ryle of Boone Co. Ky on 25 of December, 1872 at Elijah Ryle's by Rev. R. K. Graves. Witness: Elijah Willamson, W. T. McMullen
- G. B. McMullen was borned November 2, 1850
- C. E. Ryle was borned September 9, 1851
- Asa Green McMullen was borned Dec. 6, 1873
- Orpah Ann McMullen was borned Jan. 30, 1875
- Leona McMullen was borned May 27, 1876
- Leslie L. McMullen was borned Dec. 20, 1877
- Mamie McMullen was borned Sep. 22, 1879
- Frank E. Ryle McMullen was borned July 26, 1883
- Asa G. McMullen and Clara A. Sullivan was married on the 28th of Dec. 1897.
- Leslie L. McMullen and Cecile C. Gulley was married on the 14th day of Feb. 1901.
- Mamie McMullen Died Oct. 1, 1881
- Orpah A. McMullen died July 20th 1891
- Leona McMullen died Apr. 5, 1901
- Frank R. McMullen died Dec. 14th, 1916
- Caroline E. McMullen died Jan. 25th, 1927
Gray Family Bible
- Joseph Gray to Hattie Reed Dec. 24 1872
- Joseph Gray to Lottie Green Oct. 14 1909
- John W. Gray to Jennie Stallion June 10th 02
- John W. Gray, Born Jan 14, 1874
- Annie E. Gray, Born Aug. 1st 1875
- Idelia Gray, Born April 11 1877
- Joseph Gray, Born Sept 2 1879
- Ada R. Gray, Born June 4th 1895
- Gertrude Gray, Born May 19th 1911
- Annie E. Gray died March 10, 1878
- Idelia Gray died 14th Feb 1889.
- John Reese died July 30th 1897
- Eliza Gray died June 14th 1902
- Joseph M. Gray died Mar. 29th 1912
- Joseph Gray Jr. died Oct. 12th 1923
- Hattie Gray died Dec