DSTV is a free service offered to all departments and organizations on NKU's campus! We can advertise your event and organization on the Student Union televisions as long as you follow the guidelines:
We accept graphics in the following formats: PPT, PPTX, PNG, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and BMP. For full page graphics we recommend PNG images. All of these should be formatted to 1024 x 768 pixels (4:3).
- A maximum of 6 slides per event, and any group may display up to 6 events at a time, meaning no more than 36 slides per group at one time. To run more slides, previous slides must be removed from the schedule.
- We recommend no more than 600 characters per slide and using a font size above 24pt to increase legibility, and we reserve the right to format information in order to ensure smooth and consistent signage operation. We recommend larger fonts for text with no more than two paragraphs per slide. If more text is needed add additional slides slated to run immediately after the initial graphic.
- Slides can run no longer than two weeks at a time. After two weeks, the slide(s) will be discontinued. If your department or organization desires longer continuous ad listings, they must visually update or replace the slide(s). The original slide(s) will be allowed to rerun only after a six week cycle has been completed. If you wish to run an event for the entirety of the semester please submit at least 3 independent graphics to reach the six week cycle. All listed events must take place on campus.
- Any offensive or vulgar materials will be refused.
- Listed Events must include the NKU organization or department sponsoring the event.
Submit all listings by e-mailing them to DSTV@nku.edu or you can contact a DSTV editor for content help, and animation or video requests by either e-mail or calling at (859) 572-1564.