Students who have a tuition sponsor (such as an embassy, government program, or any other agency/business outside Northern Kentucky University) billed on behalf of or for all their tuition and fees must provide an official authorization.
The official authorization
- Must be on agency letterhead
- Must have an official signature
- Must include the billing address of the sponsor
- Contain the name and phone number of a contact person
- Specify the length of the sponsorship
- Specify what fees or portion of fees the sponsor will pay
Once the documentation is provided, the student account will be credited and the sponsor will be billed directly.
To avoid late payment penalties, please submit your official authorization to Student Account Services by the start of the Fall or Spring semester.