1. Online - E-Check payments are accepted online. There is no additional fee for paying with E-Check.
Log into MyNKU – Biller Direct Tab → Pay Your Bill → Pay Bill Now →Select Payment Method (E-Check) → Enter Payment Information → Review → Confirm
2. Online - Credit card payments are accepted online. American Express, Mastercard, VISA, and Discover credit card payments are accepted. There is a 2.5% service fee for all credit card payments.
Log into MyNKU – Biller Direct Tab → Pay Your Bill → Pay Bill Now →Select Payment Method (Credit Card) → Enter Payment Information → Review → Confirm
3. By Mail - Check or money order only. Please include the student's name and myNKU ID number in the memo section of the check. Please mail all payments to: Student Account Services, AC235 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099.
4. In Person - Student Account Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Lucas Administrative Center. We accept cash, check or money order at the cashier windows. No credit cards can be accepted at the cashier windows. Click here to view our hours of operation.
5. Night Deposit Box - If you are unable to make it during work hours and would like to drop a payment off, please take advantage of our night deposit box. It is located down the hallway, leading to the tunnel to the University Center. Envelopes are provided, no cash please.
Students whose E-Check or check payment gets returned by their bank to NKU will be charged a fee.
If you applied for financial aid late or it is not appearing on your student account, you wil be automatically placed on the installment plan. You will be charged the appropriate fees if your balance is not paid in full by the tuition due date.
Students not paying in full by the due date will be charged a $50 payment plan fee and automatically placed on the NKU Installment Plan. For registrations and/or any account charges that take place after the due date, payment is due immediately. Students that do not make the first full payment on the installment plan are subject to the cancellation for non-payment policy.
Your account must have a balance of less than $100 before you can register for a future enrollment period.
To avoid a financial obligation to NKU and or a grade liability, class withdrawals must be processed by the end of the 100% adjustment (refund) period for each term or session. The adjustment (refund) period dates can be found in the academic calendars.