- Nurse Practitioner visits will involve a fee for service, or they can be billed to your health insurance. Click here for a list of fees.
- The nurse practitioner is in network with most major health insurance programs. Insurance co-payments are due at the time of the visit.
- Medicaid/Medicare is NOT accepted.
- The following services are available by appointment only for NKU students, faculty and staff.
Nurse Practitioner Services include (but not limited to):
- Physical exams
- Woman's Health exams
- Lab testing- urine and blood specimen collection and sent to Quest labs
- Sexually Transmitted Illness (STI) testing and treatment (including low out of pocket fees if not wanting to use your health insurance)
- Birth Control consultation and prescriptions
- Diagnosis and Treatment of acute or chronic illnesses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of injuries
- Referrals for radiology procedures or physical therapy
- Wart Treatments
- Providing prescriptions
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
- DOT/CDL Physicals
- Travel Evaluations
- Allergy shots
- CoVID-19 testing
- PrEP HIV prevention medication prescriptions
See Allergy Information to be completed by Patient (pdf)
See Allergy Information to be completed by Allergist (pdf)
The Nurse Practitioner clinic hours vary. Please call (859) 572-5650 for appointments.
The Nurse Practitioner cannot write prescriptions for ADHD medications.
Registered Nurse Services are available without an appointment on a first come, first served basis. However, the Registered Nurses cannot write prescriptions or order lab work or x-rays.