Skip to main content

The TRAVEL tab under Employee Self-Service is used by employees and administrators to enter travel requests and expense reports for trips that involve university, foundation, or grant funding. If you are reimbursing student travel, submit a PVI instead of Travel.

Security: IT Service Request for Traveler and/or Travel Administrator

Training: Attend FI 203- Travel (Online Training)

Reference Resources

Universal Worklist Functions

+ Approve Travel Request: Instructions

+ Approve Travel Expense Report: Instructions

+ Return Travel Req/Exp for Correction: Instructions

+ Update Travel Req/Exp Sent Back for Correction: Instructions

Comptroller Website - Travel Information and Forms