Although most buildings do not have a natural gas connection, if natural gas is detected call 911 or (859) 572-7777.
- Never assume. If you think you smell natural gas call 911 or (859) 572-7777.
- Never place yourself in danger.
- Evacuate the area if necessary (see Evacuation Procedures).
- Notify others in the area by word of mouth.
- Never turn lights on or off, and never use cellular phones, radios, or the fire alarm if a gas leak is suspected.
If natural gas service is disrupted:
- Contact Work Control at (859) 572-5660 during normal business hours.
- After hours, or weekends and holidays, contact the Power Plant at (859) 572-5548.