All web editors at NKU must have a legitimate business need to edit their department/office website. They must be trained in both Adobe AEM and web accessibility before receiving access.
The process to become a web editor at NKU is as follows:
- The manager/supervisor of the user that needs access must complete an IT Service Request indicating which websites to grant access to
- If a user requests their own access, IT will follow up to obtain manager/supervisor permission before continuing the process
- The user must complete the following trainings:
- AEM Basics
- Accessibility Training in AEM
- After the user completes both training sessions, IT will grant access to edit the approved website(s)