Skip to main content
Step 1:

Apply for V.A. Education Benefits

A.    New Application:

Online at  (print a copy of the application, either 22-1990, 22-1990e, or 22-5490).

B.    If you have used your benefits elsewhere:

Fill out VA form 22-1995 (Veteran) or VA form 22-5495 (Dependent) to change your place of study with the VA at:

C.    Print and provide a copy of the online VA form to the VA School Certifiying Offical when you come for your appointment.


Step 2:
Schedule you appointment with NKU School Certifying Official.

Potential/New Students/Current

Contact us at 859.572.6625 or 859.572.7867
Monday - Friday
8:15 am to 4:30 pm