Employee Training & Development is dedicated to providing:
- New hires with the foundational knowledge, skills, and aptitude (KSAs) to successfully begin their career at NKU.
- Employees with various professional and personal growth opportunities that support, foster, and heighten facilitate individual, departmental, and university-wide effectiveness and their awareness regarding importance of their role at NKU and with the student population and community.
- Departments with a partnership focused on consultative, coaching, team-building, and other learning support that enable teams to be proactive, create efficiencies, build commitment and camaraderie, and achieve departmental and university goals.
Proposed HR Training & Development 5-Year Strategy
- The HR Training & Development (T&D) 5-Year Strategy represents the core elements proposed to bring the T&D mission to fruition. As organizational and/or external events impact T&D, the strategy will be re-evaluated for potential updates. Click proposed strategy to view the 5-year plan.
Employee Training & Development Services
- Consulting (e.g. training needs assessments, recommendations, etc.)
- Course, seminar, workshop development collaboration
- Team-building facilitation – coming soon
- Train-the-trainer – coming soon